Business Seminar Series
- The Purpose and "Big Picture" of the asset
- Covering traditional asset protection methods, including entity formation.
- Ineffective methods that give false sense of security.
- Will multiple LLC's protect revenue streams?
- How does this affect my Insurance in safeguarding assets?
- Bolts of LLC's and Liabilities Involved.
- Are Liabilities of Members protected?
- Piercing the Corporate Veil-How safe am I?
- How do Trusts fit into the equation?
Chris Griswold, P.C. was established in 2001 by Chris Griswold with the desire to provide top-notch legal services to the commercial real estate, energy and business communities. Chris has acted as corporate counsel for Fortune 500 companies including, Pier One Imports, J.C. Penney Corporation, and Wich Franchise, Inc. He has spent the majority of his career performing major commercial transaction work.
- Member of the Oklahoma, Texas and AmericanBar Associations
- Licensed in all Oklahoma and Texas state courts
- Member of (ICSC) International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member of Commercial Real Estate Council of Oklahoma City
- Member of the Oklahoma CCIM Chapter
- Member of the Oklahoma Renewable Energy Council
- OKCMAR REALTORS Commercial Alliance
Seating is limited!
When: Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Time: Registration - 8:30 am
Seminar time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Where: Professional Insurors Training Center
7301 Broadway Ext.
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Cost: $50 for Clients
$75 for Prospective Clients