Chris Hayes, CIC
"When I started in this business I worked with my father on larger accounts from the very beginning. A lot of people in this industry struggle working with smaller accounts trying to break into the risk management accounts. Working with these accounts has given me perspective on what this type of client needs and what they don't. It has been a gratifying experience and something I take great pride in. I think the client needs to have the best experience possible and that's what I work to give them." -Chris Hayes
Chris obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Education from the University of Central Oklahoma. He graduated from the University of Central Oklahoma.
Chris joined Professional Insurors in 1999; he currently serves as Commercial Risk Advisor, Claims Director, & Management Team member. He has earned his Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) professional designation. Chris began his career as a claims adjuster for Commercial Union Insurance Company and also served in the capacity for Shelter Insurance Agency.
When away from the daily routines of the office, Chris enjoys spending time with his wife Staci, and their three children, Gavin, Addisyn, and Brighton.
Civic and Professional Memberships:
- Independent Insurance Agents of Oklahoma
- Society of Certified Insurance Counselors
- Council of Affordable and Rural Housing
- Rural Rental Housing Association of Texas
- Oklahoma Rural Rental Housing Association
- Affordable Housing Association of Arkansas
- Southwestern Affordable Housing Management Association
- Oklahoma Nursery & Landscape Association