Clifford J. Miller
Cliff attended Oklahoma State University, and obtained a B.S. Degree with a major in Business Administration from Emporia State University (Emporia, Kansas) in 1966.
Cliff is the Founder of Professional Insurors Agency, LLC. He holds the designation of CPIA (Certified Professional Insurance Agents). Cliff's experience in the industry includes Certified Insurance Counselors Seminars (Property, Casualty, and Agency Management), Continental Insurance Company Agency School. In a career in the insurance industry, spanning over 40 years, he has served as a direct writer and national marketing director for a large broker and branch manager of an independent agency. He founded Professional Insurors in 1977. His Insurance licenses include: Property, Casualty, Surety, Vehicle, Health and Accident.
When away from the office, Cliff enjoys spending time with his wife, Vickie, and his grandchildren: Baillie and Blake, and twins, Emily and Kyle. Cliff also enjoys playing golf and is an avid sports fan.
Civic and Professional Memberships:
- Certified Professional Insurance Agents
- Professional Insurance Agents Association
- Independent Agents of Oklahoma
- Member of Greens Country Club
- Member of Gaillardia Country Club
- Crossings Community Church
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Former Member State Board
- Apartment Association
- Past Board of Directors
- Member of Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Greenwich Group
- Member of State of Oklahoma Chamber of Commerce