Florist - Retail & Wholesale
Professional Insurors offers the most comprehensive Insurance & Risk Management programs in the Industry. Whether you just work in Oklahoma or travel to other states to perform your services we have the ability to protect your company. Our Nurseries & Greenhouse Insurance Program features a dedicated claims and risk management team so you can be confident that your claims are being supervised by an in-house claims coordinator and your risk management needs are met by our experienced knowledgeable staff. We can insure the Florist whether it's a wholesale or retail operation in Oklahoma or Nationwide. Not all coverages are available to all Florist and are subject to underwriter approval.
General Liability consists of coverages which protect an insured against third party claims for property damages or bodily injury.
- Per Location Aggregate (new limits per location)
- No Charge for Additional Insured
- No Charge for Waiver of Subrogation
- Broad Definitions of who is Insured
- Broad Definition of Territory
Workers Compensation covers injuries to your Employees while in the course of Employment.
- Multi-State coverage
- Hazardous industries coverage available
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation
- Pay as you go solutions available
- Meets all state guidelines
Commercial Auto Liability and physical damage protects your vehicles from physical damage and protects you from claims from third parties caused by bodily injury or property damage.
- Blanket Additional Insured
- Named Coverage for Owners of Company
- Broad Coverage Territory
- Hired/Non-Owned Automobile
- Automatic coverage for Large Fleets (no reporting required)
Commercial Umbrella/Excess Liability
Commercial Umbrella/Excess Liability is a coverage that extends the limits of your underlying covered policies like General Liability, Workers Compensation, and Commercial Automobile to a higher limit than is available with the underlying policy limits.
- High Limits Available (min $1,000,000 up to $100,000,000)
- Following Form or Full Umbrella based on risk and size
- Blanket Additional Insured
Equipment Coverage, often called "inland marine" covers your equipment physical damage including collision, theft, and many other perils. The liability for this equipment is usually covered under your General Liability policy.
- Coverage area is very broad
- Multiple deductible options
- Replacement Cost for Newer Equipment
- Errors, Mistakes, & Misdelivery
- Lost Profits due to Communications Equipment Failure
- Seasonal Variations in your Inventory
- Equipment Breakdown for Coolers and Electrical Panels (tailored to your other policies)
- Crop Spoilage due to power or equipment failure
- Employment Practices Liability
- Crime including employee dishonesty
- Equipment Breakdown
- Health & Benefits
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Errors & Omissions