Homeowners Association Insurance
PI offers the most comprehensive and cost-effective insurance and risk management programs in the industry. Our Apartment Program features a dedicated claims and risk management team so you can be confident that your claims are supervised by an in-house claims advocate that understands your industry. This program was designed for everyone from the single location owner to the largest property management firms.
Property Insurance covers the risk of property loss in a variety of commercial situations, including commercial buildings, equipment, furniture, fixtures, playground equipment, fences, docks, etc.
Types of Property Insurance
- Buildings owned by Association
- Swimming Pool Property Coverage
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Playground Equipment
Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
The intention of directors & officers insurance is to protect the association from wrongful acts by the association, the Board of Directors, the Officers and certain other volunteers. Association documents require this coverage.
- Breach of Contract coverage now Included
- Third Party Harassment and Discrimination Claims Coverage
- Punitive Damages with Most Favorable Venue included where insurable
- Lifetime occurrence reporting provision
- Full Prior Acts coverage
- Defense Outside Limits of insurance (unlimited)
Employement Practices Liability Included for no cost
Casualty Insurance consists of primarily of liability coverages, which protect an insured party against injury or damage claims made by other parties.
- Assault & Battery (coverage included)
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Host Liquor Liability
- Property Manager Automatically Covered
Swimming Pools and Lakes
- Umbrella Liability (Limits to $5,000,000)
- Umbrella covers over Workers Comp, General Liability, and Directors & Officers Liability
- Business Auto
- Employee Dishonesty
- Money & Securities
- Workers Compensation