Kelly Jay Miller, CIC
President and Owner
Kelly is the President of Professional Insurors Agency, LLC. He has been a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) for nearly 20 years; his training includes the Commercial Lines Training Program with Continental Insurance Company along with CIC and CPCU program classes. Since joining Professional Insurors in 1987, Kelly has worked in sales, handled human resources, sales management, and marketing. In 2009 Kelly purchased the company from the founder, Cliff Miller.
Kelly obtained a B.S. Degree with a major in Business Administration from Oklahoma State University. He graduated from OSU in 1987 where he was a member of the Sigma Nu Fraternity. His honors and achievements included Top Ten Freshman, OSU Ambassador, Iota Kappa and he served as a Business College Student Senator in the Student Government Association.
When away from the daily routines of the office, Kelly enjoys spending time with his wife Laurie of over 20 years and his two children Baillie and Blake.
Civic and Professional Memberships:
- Oklahoma City's "40 under 40"- Metro Journal 95' and 97'
- Past Board Member of Independent Insurance Agents of Oklahoma
- Young Agents Board 97'-99'
- State Convention Chairman 01', 02', & 08'
- Products and Service Board Member for Independent Agents of Oklahoma
- Policy Magazine Editor 02'-05'
- Society of Certified Insurance Counselors
- Member of Greenwich Group (Trade Assoc. representing over $800,000,000 sales)
- Past Chairman, Speaker Chairman, and Treasurer
- Member of Incite Performance Group, Serves on Advisory Board.
- America First Insurance Company- Advisory Board (7 years)
- Commercial Real Estate Council of Oklahoma City
- Treasurer and Board Member
- Member of Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- Past Member of Sigma Nu Advisory Board
- Lifetime Member of Greens Country Club
- Member of Gaillardia Country Club