Rural Housing Insurance for Multi-Family (USDA - RDA Housing)
Professional Insurors offers the most comprehensive and cost-effective insurance and risk-management program in the industry.
Our Rural Housing Insurance Program features a dedicated claims and risk-management team so you can be confident that your claims are supervised by an in-house claim advocate who understands your industry. This program was designed for USDA Rural Housing properties from the single location owner to the largest property management firms. Our team has different solutions based on the individual needs of each of our clients. Certain coverages below are subject to underwriting approval.
Property Insurance covers the risk of property loss in a variety of commercial situations, including commercial buildings, equipment, furniture, fixtures, inventories, business records, supplies and other physical items.
Types of Property Insurance
- Building Ordinance and Increased Cost of Construction
- Boiler Coverage
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Loss of Rents Coverage
- Extra Expense
- Blanket Limits for Large Risk
- Loss Limits for Properties with Spread of Risk
Casualty Insurance Consists primarily of liability coverages, which protect an insured party against injury or damage claims made by other parties.
- Assault & Battery (Coverage Included)
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto Liability Coverage
- Host Liquor Liability
Per Location Aggregate Limits
- Employee Dishonesty
- Money & Securities
- Burglary & Robbery
- 401K ERISA Bond Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Liability (Limits to $100,000,000)
- Boiler Coverage
- Equipment Breakdown
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
- Health & Benefits
- Business Auto
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Discrimination Liability
- Errors & Omissions for Managers
Chris Hayes - 405-507-2740