Nathan Britten, CLCS, PWCA
Commercial Risk Advisor
Nathan joined Professional Insurors in 2015 as a Commercial Risk Advisor. He holds designations as a Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS) and a Professional Work Comp Advisor (PWCA). Nathan helped manage his family's CNG Conversion business after graduating from The University of Oklahoma.
Nathan obtained a B.S. Degree with a major in Entrepreneurship and Venture Management from The Price College of Business in 2014.
Professional Workers Comp Advisor 2015
Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist 2015
When away from the office, Nathan enjoys golfing, fishing, going to OU football games, and Oklahoma City Thunder basketball games.
Civic and Professional Memberships:
- Independent Insurance Agents of Oklahoma
- Commercial Coverage Specialist Council
- Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- Professional Work Comp Advisors
- Leadership OKC - Loyal Program 2016